Light weight *anodized aluminum syringe with a capacity of up to 50ml of marinade. Now distributed in a 3 mm wooden box.
Fully machined aluminum syringe
- O-Ring seals on all open ends to prevent spillage.
- Rubber plunger with o-ring.
- 2 x machined needles ( 6 mm and 8 mm ).(fit big and small injector)
- Knurling grip for better control.
- Screw cap with grip flanges easy control.
- Rinse in warm water before an operation.
- Pick the desired needle size and screw onto the front of the syringe.
- Insert needle into your desired sauce you prepared for your meat and extract the suction but.
- Inject the meat with the needle.
- Diameter = 25mm.
- Length = 150mm (compressed with no needle)
- Weight = 80g (with needle and no fluid)
- Needle Specification :-
- 6mm thick x 120mm long
- 8mm thick x 150mm long
- Volume = 50ml
*Anodizing - Anodizing is an electro-chemical process that converts the metal surface into a decorative, durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish.
|How To Use|
|How To Use||HOW TO USE: • Clean injector thoroughly before use. • Please make use of the cleaning instructions as indicated below. • Make a marinade of your choice. • Pick the correct needle for the correct job. The big needle is easier to use with chunky marinades! • Screw the appropriate needle on the front of the injector. • Ensure that the needle O-ring touches the injector for sealing purposes. Don’t overtighten. • Push the plunger completely in, place the needle in the marinade and pull the injector to suck the marinade into the injector. • Insert the needle into the meat as deep as you require and inject the marinade into the meat. Inject slowly to prevent the marinade squirting back out.|
|Cleaning Instructions||CLEANING: • Unscrew the needle. • Unscrew the rear cap for cleaning and pull the plunger out. • Put everything in warm, soapy water. • After the components are cleaned up and dried, add a touch of olive oil to the O-ring before reinserting the inner slider into the cylinder. • Screw the back cap back onto the cylinder. Don’t over tighten. • Spare O-ring is supplied as future replacement parts.|
|Warnings||WARNINGS: • This is not a medical tool or toy. • Keep out of the reach of children. • Don’t operate the injector without any liquids because the vacuum will damage the components within the injector. PLEASE NOTE: Let the injector be the sucker and not you by ignoring the warnings.|
- Brand: Big 5 Products
- Product Code: INJ2048
- Availability: 45